Fabric 1: 95% cotton; 5% elastane (Oeko-tex Standard 100, GOTS). Fabric 2: 68% cotton; 28% polyamide; 4% spandex. Designed and made in Estonia.
20,96 € 27,95 €
* Free shipping to parcel machines on all orders over 59 € (in Estonia)
* Free return for all orders
* 14-day money back guarantee
* We usually post packages within 1 working day
* We have over 10 years of experience
* We are a member of the Estonian E-Commerce Association
* All our products are designed and made in Estonia
Soft and stretchy fabric. OEKO-TEX® 100 certification means that fabrics have been tested for harmful substances and are safe for human health. The GOTS certificate goes a step further, ensuring that the raw materials for the fabrics are grown ecologically clean and that the entire production process is carried out in accordance with high social criteria and in an environmentally sustainable manner. The fabric production process is friendly to nature and soil. Cotton jersey is a natural and breathable and easy-care material. The product is machine washable and ironable if desired. Although, usually ironing is not necessary, as cotton jersey rather does not wrinkle. Do not tumble dry this product, as this may cause the product to shrink significantly.